Anyone heard of Adastra Splitters from Audiovolt.co.uk?

What's Hot
One of the few 1/4" jack line splitters that seems to be available, given you Can't seem to be able to buy Rane Sm26 easily.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 3116
    Adastra was a school installation type company based in Watford which sold out on the turn of the millennium, good solid gear but built to a budget and not particularly hifi 
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tekbowtekbow Frets: 1699
    Adastra was a school installation type company based in Watford which sold out on the turn of the millennium, good solid gear but built to a budget and not particularly hifi 

Cheers, good to know :+1: 
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6143
    I've got a Rane SM26 that I bought here a couple of years ago, but never built into my setup. You could have that for the same I paid - £80 from memory.

Slight complication: I'm recovering from Covid and also supposed to be going on holiday on Saturday. So perhaps not ideal if you are raring to buy?
  • tekbowtekbow Frets: 1699
    goldtop said:
    I've got a Rane SM26 that I bought here a couple of years ago, but never built into my setup. You could have that for the same I paid - £80 from memory.

Slight complication: I'm recovering from Covid and also supposed to be going on holiday on Saturday. So perhaps not ideal if you are raring to buy?

I'm not raring to buy, just assessing options at the moment whilst waiting on finalisation of a new job, but, if you don't mind I'll keep your offer in the back pocket assuming noone else buys it in the meantime.

There are so few 1/4" input and output splitters these days, it's not funny.
    Sure - it's not advertised yet, and I'll nudge you here when I get back before putting the Rane up on Ebay.
    Hi @tekbow ;

Back from holidays now and can get the Rane SM26 off to you if you are still looking?