PHOTO COMPETITION #34 - JULY 2022

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4404
    *** VOTING IS NOW CLOSED ***
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I'm a day early, but I've got a fairly packed work diary tomorrow, so this month's winner is...

*drum roll*

It's @Shrews :)

Congratulations chap! When you get a moment drop me a PM with your choice of theme for next month.

As always, thanks to everyone that took the time to enter and/or vote, this would all be (literally) pointless without you!

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12882
    Well done @Shrews, great shot. Is it Amsterdam? 
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 3237
    @boogieman ;

Cheers!  Yes, Amsterdam in January. I was travelling home from Belarus at Christmas and it was going to cost £800, so I flew into Amsterdam which was £350 and got the Eurostar back for £80.  Holland was in part-lockdown, people allowed out but no bars or restaurants or museums etc were open. Takeaways were, but you had to stand outside to collect your order!  It was obviously very, very quiet.
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 3237
    @skullfunkerry ;

It will be Monday if that's ok. I work 12 hour shifts Fri, Sat, Sun, so basically wiped out over the weekend. 
    Shrews said:
    @skullfunkerry ;

It will be Monday if that's ok. I work 12 hour shifts Fri, Sat, Sun, so basically wiped out over the weekend. 
    No problem :)