SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS SE Bernie Marsden - £440 delivered

What's Hot
CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
Selling this PRS SE Bernie Marsden that I got as part of a trade recently.

It's a 2012 with a really nice top and vintage burst colour.  This is the first SE I've tried and it's a really nice guitar.

Overall in decent condition but does have a few marks that can be seen in the photos.

The previous owner added a couple of upgrades.  It has a pair of 22 year old PAF-alike Japanese Gotoh humbuckers with original chrome covers that came out of a Tokai Goldtop and also put on locking bridge posts.  It also has gold knobs rather than the original amber.

All the original parts are included in the sale as well.

Comes in an SE gig bag.

Looking for £440 which includes delivery. Collection from Redhill, Surrey is also possible.

Not really looking for trades but something like a Marshall SC20 would be of interest.

Here is a link to the full photo album: https://imgur.com/a/DnPwY7c
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pruddprudd Frets: 682
    Having owned it I can attest to its quality and playability, and Chris is a great guy to deal with.

GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    I’ve dropped the price and added delivery.
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
    Lovely guitars and I wish I hadn't sold mine. I also wish I could justify buying this, but like Maverick, if I asked the question of the 'control tower' I would get the response "Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full"...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    Surprised to see this is still available, the Bernie's are probably one of the best SE model they make.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    Price drop again and open to offers if collecting.  I’m also happy to put it back to stock for anyone interested.

Could do with some cash coming in before our house move at the end of this month.