SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Kauffmann ‘56 T telecaster (£860) and Fender 50s Road Worn Telecaster (£650)

CFHCFH Frets: 463
edited October 2022 in Guitars £

My GAS for another Rickenbacker is overwhelming, so it’s last in first out with this one. 

It’s a terrific guitar though. Super light weight (6.45 lbs) chambered swamp ash body, all hand built to a relic blackguard vibe. The neck is a joy, super smooth on the back with a good chunky c shaped profile and medium jumbo sized frets. 9.5 inch radius too means that bends are effortless. I’ll be sad to see this go, but my Ricky 360 was the only guitar I’ve properly regretted selling, so I’m on the lookout for another 360 or a 330. 

Here’s Kauffmans original ad:

https://reverb.com/item/45395937-kauffmann-56-t-butterscotch-blonde?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=45395937

I’m looking for £860 which is a bit of a bargain for a very very nice hand built guitar. Collection in Leeds preferred but I am happy to post this one. It comes in a particularly plush gig bag, very similar to a Mono  

Also selling my 50’s Road Worn Telecaster. Great guitar, nice chunky 50s profile neck, lovely thin finish (the nitro is checking very nicely) and it’s a good weight at 7.2lbs. 

It’s an earlier 2011 model which I think are a bit more sought after. I’m looking for £650 for this one. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CFHCFH Frets: 463
    Lovely Road Worn 50s Tele added. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3419
    PM'd
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
  • MikeCMikeC Frets: 459
    Pm’d