SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: 2013 Gibson Firebird V in ebony

OffsetOffset Frets: 13356
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
I never thought I'd be selling this, but there is a guitar for sale on the forum I'd really love and this will be the only way to fund it :-(

In very good nick.  One small chip on the back of the body and couple of small lacquer cracks around the nut (I'll photo both later and post) plus some very minor buckle rash, but that's it.  Steinberger tuners (and I'll include a spare) and I've upgraded with TonePros locking tailpiece studs and a TonePros locking Nashville bridge.  Schaller straplocks currently fitted which can stay if you wish.

Sounds fab, looks killer, plays nicely.  Comes with the original Gibson HSC which is the size of a shipping container.  For that reason - plus the fact it's a Firebird - I don't want to courier/ship.  Might be willing to travel within a 50 mile range (I'm in Cirencester), or it's collection only.

I'm looking for £1600 firm £1500.  No trades thanks.

NB - if the guitar I'm after sells, this will be withdrawn so time is of the essence!  OK, some crap pics.  Will load more later.

Bird2.jpg 591.5K
Bird1.jpg 550.3K
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments