SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Fender American Vintage Hotrod 57 Strat

What's Hot
Caffeine_VampireCaffeine_Vampire Frets: 3480
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
A few health issues have presented themselves this week so I want to make sure I have some rainy day pennies just in case.

Up for grabs is my American Vintage Hotrod 57 Strat.

2 piece centre seam premium Swamp Ash body, maple neck and board, 9.5" radius, 'barely there' thin nitro finish, aged knobs, original pickups swapped out for Fender Custom Shop Fat 50's, no case but I'll throw in a decent gig bag.

The Guitar has zero issues but its been on my bench for an age as I'm really a Tele guy and I never quite got round to finishing it so I'm selling it as a very slight project and have priced accordingly. This is the Strat that saw off my Masterbuilt Buddy Holly Strat and is the best non-Custom Shop Strat Fender have made in my humble opinion. 

Looking for £1000.00 ovno. 

Collection from Warrington or free shipping at or near to my asking price.

Believe me when I tell you that I wouldn't move this if it weren't for my health. 

'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments