SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Epiphone Pes Paul ES Pro FC

What's Hot
erky32erky32 Frets: 49
I'm thinking of maybe selling this beauty which I never play anymore. I havent a clue what they're worth. I bought it new Feb2019 and its in top condition, no case, but original box. Any thoughts on price to ask?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• erky32erky32 Frets: 49
    edited July 2022
     https://imgur.com/a/7Y3LAHd
    ....i always have difficulty adding photos  :s

• OffsetOffset Frets: 13356
    You're still having difficulty adding photos as Imgur is telling me 'Page not found'... :-)

I do think you need to add a price if you're posting in this section.
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4910
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

Offset said:
    You're still having difficulty adding photos as Imgur is telling me 'Page not found'... :-)

Ah - thanks @Offset ; - I'll move my query to "Gear" section when I can work out the imgur problem.
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13356
    erky32 said:
    Offset said:

Ah - thanks @Offset ; - I'll move my query to "Gear" section when I can work out the imgur problem.
    If you send me a functional Imgur link I'll post the pics for you.
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 993
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    Sorry to be dumb, but what do you mean by a "functional Imgur link" - I've been wading round imgur after reading the links you sent, but I'm totally befuddled with jargon 
    edited July 2022
    thank you @skaguitar - wish I could handle this stuff!! - I now need to transfer this query to a non-classified section, is that an easy process? …(how did you do that , by the way??)
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 993
    erky32 said:
    thank you @skaguitar - wish I could handle this stuff!! - I now need to transfer this query to a non-classified section, is that an easy process?
    You’re welcome….not sure on transferring your query…I just know how to post pictures and it’s more by luck than judgement lol
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks @skaguitar ; & @Offset ; for yr help - I've managed to repost in "Gear" section. I just copied the link off the photo that skaguitar posted for me & pasted it on a new thread & it worked! ….still totally confused with the imgur thing though. Wish there was a simple guide to print out & use. I'll delete this classified post if i can.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8971
    Closed
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
This discussion has been closed.