SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Yamaha SA2200 + Taylor T5.....(T5 sold)

myrmanmyrman Frets: 72
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Thinning down my collection a little and have two great hollow body guitars for sale.

Yamaha SA2200
bought to scratch an itch for a 335 style guitar but I'm happier with a solid body. A lovely guitar just not for me.  

Approx 5 years old, has been well looked after and in excellent overall condition. There is some light wear to the gold plate on the bridge pickup and bridge. Comes with the original hard case. 

£1200

I would prefer collection. I'm based between Northampton and Milton Keynes area  (NN12) but I'm willing to discuss posting or I may be able to meet up within a reasonable distance. 

Taylor T5 Custom Sunburst finish. An exceptionally versatile sounding guitar. It even sounds good unplugged.

The overall condition is excellent. It is virtually unmarked apart from one small ding near the sound hole (see pics)
Some slight wear to the gold plate on the pickup. Comes with Taylor case 

NOW SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments