SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale - Gower-Modded Marshall JVM410H - pristine condition, bargain! PRICE DROP

FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2519
edited September 2014 in Amps £
I'm selling my Gower-modded Marshall JVM410H head as I've sourced an AFD100....!

This really is an amazing amp - it's been modified it with various changes throughout the preamp and power section of the amp, to give the amp a rawer and less compressed sound overall. So it's voiced with old school hard rock tones in mind, compared to the more modern voicing that the amp has in it's stock form. So it'll cover the Slash type tones as well as other classic Marshall type tones, but still with plenty of gain available. With the gains pushed in the high gain modes, it can be dialled in for more aggressive tones.

Really does sound amazing across all 4 channels.

Mint condition, comes complete with cover, manual, leads and original footswitch. Never had any issues, original tubes etc.

Looking for £400, no trades. Buyer collects in High Wycombe or pays for courier :)

Thanks!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments