SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Selection Of Valley Arts For Sale!!

What's Hot
I am selling a few Valley Arts guitars from my collection, trades welcome for other Valley Arts, James Tylers, or a Music Man Luke, I could be tempted at other stuff too. 
All three guitars are all original and have hardcases (the black one has a soft case)
If you are interested please message me for more photos as there are to many to upload here.

First up is my Very Very rare Valley Arts Standard Pro Mark 1, this is the first ever Valley Arts Standard Pro made on the 1/6/89, and also it was made for 1989 NAMM. Its the first ever Mk1 Standard VA made due to the trans green finish, birdseye maple neck, brazilian rosewood fretboard, swamp ash body with a stunning grain, Original EMG Pickups, Quick Connect, Custom Pro serial number, and made at there original shop in Studio City, which no other VA Standard Pro Mk1 had all though 2 others had translucent finishes... Price for this one is £3275
 At the NAMM Booth

Next up here is a Very Rare 1988 Valley Arts M series deluxe in black with an incredible birdseye neck, t
hey only made the M series deluxe from 1988 till 1989, and these are very rare in the UK
It will require a fret dress hence the price, other than that it's a beautiful guitar. £1250 for this one

Last up here is one of my favourites, another Valley Arts M series, in this lovely deep blue, this one is not in the best shape, its got lots of dings on the body, but the neck is mint, EMG SA/SA/89 split coil humbucker. I'm pretty sure this was made around 1990. Its an amazing guitar, very nice chunky neck, ash body with a beautiful grain, ebony fretboard. Price for this one is £1350. Please message for more photos.

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 4048
    Did they ever make any 24 fret ones?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prlgmnr said:
    Did they ever make any 24 fret ones?
    They made many, probably more 24 frets than 22 frets 
  • What are the differences between the regular M and the deluxe?
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
  • What are the differences between the regular M and the deluxe?
    It's quite a long story but there was 2 factories that made the M Series, they made the M series Deluxe like my black one from 1988 to '89 and the same with the standard, but the blue one is an M series designed by Michael McGuire, which was made by the second factory that made them from late 89 to about 1995/6. From what I can tell the early first edition deluxes had really nice birdseye necks, the first edition standards were basically the same but no birdseye like the 2nd edition standard unless custom ordered. Hope that makes sense.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 24691
    Is it true that Warmoth supplied the necks and bodies?
  • Philly_Q said:
    Yes they did for the Custom Pro USA Guitars and Standard Pro Prototypes. Some of the necks and bodies were made in-house but not many.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
  • Green Standard Pro is sold 
  • maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 3216
    edited August 2022
    Philly_Q said:
    Yes they did for the Custom Pro USA Guitars and Standard Pro Prototypes. Some of the necks and bodies were made in-house but not many.
    Godin in Canada made some necks for them too
    Ps lovely selection you have for sale, do they all have full size bodies, remember they also used to make them with smaller bodies, actually thinking of an ebony necked 24 fret  purple one which knocked about the mill studios in Berkshire. Awesome beast
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • Philly_Q said:
    Godin in Canada made some necks for them too
    Ps lovely selection you have for sale, do they all have full size bodies, remember they also used to make them with smaller bodies, actually thinking of an ebony necked 24 fret  purple one which knocked about the mill studios in Berkshire. Awesome beast
    Yes that's right but Godin/Lasido in Canada only made them for the Standard Pro Valley Arts not the custom pro guitars.

Thanks! I sold the green one the other day and I already miss it a lot. They are all full sized, I do have some 24 fret ones though. A 24 fret purple one would have been awesome to see. Not seen many purple 24 fretters before.
  • Black M Series just had a fret dress and set up now plays like a dream!! Will take £1150 for it