SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitarist Wanted in Worcestershire (ish)

nuggetnugget Frets: 6
edited November 2014 in Personnel

Worcester based pub covers band freewater is looking for a new guitarist .

We have 2 guitarists in the band who equally share lead and rhythm playing and do some cool dual lead stuff also. Looking for someone who can play lead on stuff like sweet child o mine but also can add some cool interesting rhythms and fills. We play a wide range of songs from soul, funk through to classic rock.

We play most Fridays and Saturdays so we need someone who commit that much time and effort

We're a very good standard band and work hard to be as good as we can be but like to have fun and looking for someone prepared to gig a lot and put in some practice to learn the set.

We only want someone who will play in our band only to avoid problems booking gigs.

We play pubs and occasional functions, so normal pub pay

Is this anything you'd be interested in??

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I believe Glenn Tipton lives out that way, if that's any help?
  • yes just round the corner, he's usually up the local nursery buying plants as that seems to be his thing now...

I didn't think about him, I bet he'd love to play with us (ha ha)