SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Apple Charging Case for AirPods

JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6318
edited August 2022 in Misc £
Lost my charging case so looking for a replacement. Anyone have one surplus to reqs? Thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• droflufdrofluf Frets: 4212
    Haven’t got a spare but which version of the AirPods? I think the cases are different 
    Trading feedback thread:https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/172761/drofluf

Sporky: "Drofluf is a reverse vampire, who always appears in mirrors."
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6318
    drofluf said:
    Haven’t got a spare but which version of the AirPods? I think the cases are different 
    Good point. They are 2nd Gen, not the pro version and the case was not wireless charging, though I believe I could use the version with wireless charging.  I was trying out sofas in a local dept store and when I got home the case had disappeared from my pocket, presumably down the back of a sofa. I did call the store and the sales assistant kindly checked sofas I had sat on but no luck.
  • I have a gen 2 charging case, if you want to buy?
    I lost the AirPods themselves as they must have fallen out of my pocket !!
  • Actually, on reflection, I think they might be gen 1 as I believe that they don’t have wireless charging. Will still charge your AirPods, tho.
  • No, they’re a1602, so gen 2
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6318
    No, they’re a1602, so gen 2
    PM’d!