SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: [SOLD] Ibanez RGA121 Violin Flat [£650]

Dave8Dave8 Frets: 343
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
Hi,

This guitar is fully stock - original pickups/case. If you are not familiar with the RGA121, it is a Team J Craft guitar made in the Japanese factory.

The serial number puts it as a December 2008 from FugjiGen Gakki, Nagano, Japan.

I've sold a few guitars recently, as I'm looking to reduce the number of Sub £1000 guitars I have, in favour of some more custom shop or vintage guitars.

This is an excellent guitar, it comes with the stock V7/V8 pickups which can cover most ground. Most people seem to swap these out for something more suited to their own playing.

Ideally id prefer collection from Huddersfield (I travel to Leeds a few times a week so I could also bring with me to meet somewhere). As this includes the hardcase and I have a few guitar boxes, we could discuss a courier.

More pics can be found on Dropbox

Looking for £700  £650 for this.

Thanks for looking,
Dave
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments