SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Marshall 2061x Handwired - Sold

BeanoBeano Frets: 30
edited August 2022 in Amps £

2005 Marshall 2061x head . Has a vintage Mullard ecc83 in V1 .

If you want Beano album Bluesbreaker tone at gig volumes then here it is. Don’t just take my word for it, check out Bonamassa on the original Nerdville video where he mentions it also. Just turn everything up to 10 with a Les Paul and you will be there. Sounds amazing with a Strat and Tele also. 

I’ve owned an original ‘73 PA 20 head in the past and have a/b’d it with this amp and there is no difference at all in sound. Marshall did an amazing job with these. Sadly discontinued now though. £700 firm .Can post for an extra £25. I’m located just off the M4 near Cardiff.

Cheers Paul

https://imgur.com/a/yEa6Lll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BeanoBeano Frets: 30
    edited August 2022
    Price drop to £750 plus postage if required
  • Great amp - great price.

Owned one year's ago and the cab.

• DeltaBDeltaB Frets: 9
    Yep I agree with the above. I bought one from eBay few months back for £1K - this is a great price. GLWTS. 

Cheers,
    Andy

Trading Feedback below: 
    DeltaB - Trading Feedback Discussions on theFretBoard
    Cheers guys, can’t believe nobody has bought it yet tbh. They are amazing sounding amps . I’m only selling it this cheap because I’m not playing at all at the moment and can’t see myself gigging or playing in a band again so it’s pretty much redundant . I’d rather let it go to someone who will use it as it’s meant to be used.
    Paul
    ^^^^
    Price drop bump . £700 
    ^^^^