SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - Gibson Les Paul, Fender Strat (Japan - Floyd Rose) , ASG (Alice Cooper-signed)

What's Hot
Mr_BluesmanMr_Bluesman Frets: 50
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
Following on from my thread here: I'm having a massive clearout as I don't play or gig as I used to. I also am financing something for my wife's 50th which isn't quite as romantic as it sounds. Not to go into too much detail but a medical condition, long NHS list, wanna get her private and with all this gear unused it could make it possible, u get the gist.

With that in mind I need to sell it all (one or 2 things won't cut it) so please please bear with me as I will respond as soon as I can around work etc.

I think I've priced fairly. As mentioned in the above thread it's been quite some time since I've sold as you can probably tell from the list. Let me know if you see any wrong prices wise either too low or high.

All pics and video here:

ASG - Alice Cooper Guitar 2014 - Signed - £1000.00 - This guitar was bought directly from ASG in California (I don't think they trade any longer). There were only 50 production models made. This is the actual Artist Prototype made for Alice to approve for production. Includes certificate of Authenticity - Alice Cooper Guitar by ASGI also had it signed by the rest of the guitar players in the band at the time when I was fortunate enough to meet them - Nita Strauss, Ryan Roxie, and Tommy Henriksen. In fairness, these signatures are fading as the pen available hasn't adhered to the paintwork well.
The Alice signature is fine though as was done on the control cover.
Didn't come with a case, but I've dug out a spare gig bag to throw in.
Barely played (apart from testing), never gigged or modded in any way, and in fantastic condition.
Collect from Warrington (or happy to meet within a reasonable distance)I can't ship the ASG Alice Cooper due to no hard case - feel free to arrange your own courier at your own risk. I can package it securely in a padded case in a box with padding.

Japanese Fender Strat - Floyd Rose  around 1992 - £ 850 - Great condition - This guitar did have a repair (TheGuitarRepairWorkshop)  that was a common fault. Basically, a very thin piece of wood held the Floyd in place under the pickguard and it cracks commonly. The repair replaced the wood with a steel bar to provide better stability. Seems to be rare as I can't find any for sale online. Didn't come with a case but I can throw in the hard case shown in the pics.
Collect from Warrington or £40 postage - Parcelforce 24 plus Secureus Insurance.

Gibson Les Paul Standard Premium Plus AAA 2012 - Heritage Cherry Sunburst - £1350 - One very small ding on the inside of the cutaway, very tiny and barely noticeable. This guitar had a repair several years ago. The basic gist is that I bought a multi-guitar hanger that claimed to be safe for Nitro Cellulose finishes. Long story short it wasn't and a couple of my Les Pauls received minor lacquer damage just under the headstock where it meets the neck (where it hangs on a hanger).
The company in question accepted liability, updated its product, and paid for repairs, done by TheGuitarRepairWorkshop in Manchester. Basically as shown in the pictures you can't even tell this happened. I mention it just to be honest about its history. Nitro finish aged as expected with a guitar of this age, comes with case and again lining aged as expected but overall fabulous condition.
Collect from Warrington or £40 postage - Parcelforce 24 plus Secureus Insurance.

Gibson Les Paul Signature T  2013 - Alpine White - £1300 - This guitar had a repair several years ago. The basic gist is that I bought a multi-guitar hanger that claimed to be safe for Nitro Cellulose finishes. Long story short it wasn't and a couple of my Les Pauls received minor lacquer damage just under the headstock where it meets the neck (where it hangs on a hanger).
The company in question accepted liability, updated its product, and paid for repairs, done by TheGuitarRepairWorkshop in Manchester. In the pictures, you can't even tell this happened although in real light there is a very slight yellowing which I think is just age as it wasn't there on the original repair. I mention it just to be honest about its history. Nitro finish aged as expected with a guitar of this age, comes with case and again lining aged as expected but overall fabulous condition.
Collect from Warrington or £40 postage - Parcelforce 24 plus Secureus Insurance. SOLD

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments