SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS Melancon Pro Artist S (two)

adriangonciarzadriangonciarz Frets: 58
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
For sale or trade I have two beautiful Melancon Pro Artist S-es. 

Mary Kay White (ash body)

A truly boutique, great-sounding top-of-the-line stratocaster. With its level of workmanship, playing comfort and appearance, it matches the best Fenders with ease.
However, there are a few features that set it apart from the Fenders: a body made of swamp ash, Brazilian rosewood and a more modern body shape. The color shows off the lovely grain, and the sound is a wonderfully sonorous midrange. A perfect stratocaster for fans of 1960s sounds.
Gerard Melancon was a great luthier, a maker of instruments for professional musicians. He made a clear mark on the map of boutique instruments, and today these are highly regarded guitars, which, unfortunately, will not be continued.

Specifications:
- Body: swamp ash
- Neck: Canadian maple + Brazilian rosewood
- Scale: 25.5"
- frets: medium jumbo, nickel-plated
- neck profile: modern C
- 3x Melancon single pickups
- keys, bridge - Melancon
- weight: 2845 grams
- hard case

More Photos: https://imgur.com/a/Ndu2kMX
Price: 2500 GBP

Pro Artist S Surf Green 

This guitar has a lot of character and a strong cutting-through sound. It's more towards the 50s, but there's no sign of a stinging treble. Just pure strat joy

Specifications:
- Body: alder
- Neck: Canadian maple
- Scale: 25.5"
- frets: medium jumbo, nickel
- neck profile: modern C
- 3x Melancon single pickups
- tuners, bridge - Melancon
- weight: 3410 grams
- hard case

Price: 2300 GBP

I am open to trades as well. I live in Poland but I can ship the guitar with no taxes. I already made my reputation here in the forum and can provide references if you're unsure of me
Check out my Feedback Thread
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments