SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Eart AL-1986H .....any colour Sort got one in green but id take a 2nd!

xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1116
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
These were kicking about on Amazon last year for £400, My Dad got the NK strat and it's very nice,i Skipped grabbing the Al-1986 as i just had to many guitars...came to look a buying one now ive shift some stuff and they have all but disapeared....Ive spoke Directly with Eart and they have a few InStcok New but they haven't gotten back to me about shipping yet so...

Just checking in here if anyone picked one up that they'ed like to move on now or if anyone has spotted any out and about for sale ?

Cheers
Gizmo
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1116
    Bump Still looking of any one knows of any

Ive Had and offer from one of Eart's over sea's stores but they now want £512 not inc taxes,which would make what was a £400 guitar last year on amazon.uk now £637 landed inthe UK...

• xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1116
    edited September 2022
    TTT, had a bit of a btter offer from an overseas seller @ £480 but he wants to play the low invoice value tax game & im not to keen....

this is the model of Eart guitar im looking for btw