SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD D'Angelico Excel DC semi-hollow in black - £850

razorbillrazorbill Frets: 90
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Hello! 

My D'Angelico Excel DC stop-tail in black that I'm moving on. I mostly play acoustic/it is a bit redundant as I have similar electrics. Comes with a high quality hard case. 

I took it for a setup/to tidy up the factory soldering at the beginning of August so it's in phenomenal condition. Some very minor swirling on the body that you can see in direct sunlight (tried to picture), but practically like-new. 

It is fitted with Seymour Duncan USA 59's not Kent Armstrongs and is the 'full sized' model not the mini. These retail for around £1450 new. 

I am be open to trades as well, both electric and acoustic. Also may be interested in a 4 or 5 string bass. I could put cash forward towards a higher value trade.

Happy to answer any questions. Collection in Bo'ness. I would also be able to travel to Edinburgh or Glasgow, possibly further. I would also ship and could quote the cost of that
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments