SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1989 Gibson ES-335 Studio - Immaculate w/ OHSC

LewliganLewligan Frets: 544
edited February 2015 in Guitars £
1989 Gibson ES-335 Studio. All original with original case.
Don't confuse this with newer 335 Studios... they are worlds apart.

If you'd like me to PM you close-ups of any other area of the guitar, just ask and I'll sort them out ASAP.

Just bought myself something new that's a bit lighter, and I'm gonna stick to the "one in, one out" rule. 

No damage anywhere. Only light surface scratches on the back. Pretty incredible condition for a 25 year old guitar. 

Ebony board, early '57 Classics (not Dirty Fingers as some mistakenly say - that was the 335S), Gibson Deluxe tuners... basically just a standard 335 but without the F holes. Really helps with feedback. Rear access panel to get at the electrics. 

Few bumps and bruises on the case, but still solid as a rock. All latches are working, although a little rusty. 

£1100 from Wigan, Lancs or I can post for a tenner.
Not really looking for trades.
May take something in part ex but I'd need about 600 cash my way too.

Happy to travel and meet buyers within reason. Can PM loads more pics and info, just ask!
Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bodhibodhi Frets: 1362
    What's the neck profile like on that one, mate?

Ever since playing a friend's 335 I have a feeling that a new itch might be developing...
  • I'm not great with identifying the differences in Gibson neck profiles mate, as I've not owned many Gibsons.

But, having had a look at some comparison diagrams, I would say it's leaning more towards the 50s profile.
    It's a fair old handful anyway @bodhi, but I'm presuming it's probably not as 'fat' as the real old school 50s profiles.

Also noticed a scratch on the back of the neck which I'd never clocked before.
    I'll try and get a picture of it.
    I've never felt it anyway, so that's how noticeable it is when playing.
    Won't be adjusting the price anyway as, having done a bit of research, £1100 seems like a bit of a steal for this!
    Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!