SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

No longer available: Godin A6 Ultra (London/Cambridge)

citesquestioncitesquestion Frets: 35
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
One of the nicest hybrid guitars. Piezo and a neck humbucker. Can be used separately or blended which is imo the winner tone for this guitar – to my ears this sounds better than what Fender Acoustasonic does. Body and neck are closer to an electric. Recently got a pro setup. Godin gig bag. Made in Canada.

Has some light marks, hopefully visible in the pictures. Comes with a sturdy Godin gigbag. Was recently professionally setup by a luthier.

The guitar can be viewed and picked up in Cambridge. I'm also quite often in London and could drop off. Contact to chat about other shipping options and meet-ups. £629

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/KvBAWD6

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
    PM sent 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6076
    robwright said:
    PM sent 
    That is very you *cool*
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
    I have to agree Daz! 

• Bump. Some interest but so far did not work out due to circumstances not related to guitar's merit. As a freebie, I my Quebecois friend will teach you how to pronounce "Godin"
  • N2112N2112 Frets: 7
    Bump. Some interest but so far did not work out due to circumstances not related to guitar's merit. As a freebie, I my Quebecois friend will teach you how to pronounce "Godin"
    Go-dan isnt it??
  • citesquestioncitesquestion Frets: 35
    edited August 2022
    N2112 said:
    Bump. Some interest but so far did not work out due to circumstances not related to guitar's merit. As a freebie, I my Quebecois friend will teach you how to pronounce "Godin"
    Go-dan isnt it??
    I think you're pretty close but only the buyer gets an authentic .mp3