SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

What's Hot
longshinslongshins Frets: 262
edited September 2014 in Amps £
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 625
    I have a H & B G212 for £40 in the classifieds somewhere.... would leave you alot to spend on amp head etc

Cheers
    Baz
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • carl999popcarl999pop Frets: 48
    edited September 2014
    Buy my Marshall JCM 2000 TSL100 + Footswitch + JCM 900 1936 1x12 cab!
    Awesome rig, very reliable, head recently re valved and services (maybe 10 hours of runtime since then)
    Problem-free rig that has serviced me well in numerous function, covers and original bands. In particular I like the 20w switch for smaller pub and function gigs. I love the sound of the head, especially the clean (ok shoot me then!) and the crunch channel. The third channel is great for a hotter sound but it's not my cup of tea or musical preference.
    The head has lived all its life in a flight case so its almost mint. Cab has got wear and tear but is in decent nick. All 100% working
    Gear in London near Tower Bridge. I'm advertising the head for £375, Cab for £150 but can do somehting if you buy the whole lot and a quick cash sale.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3308
    SLO Clone in my signature down ↓↓↓ there. 
  • TSL is an option, used to be my main amp believe it or not. Footswitch kept letting me down so I just ran the crunch channel. Regarding the SLO, think I would probably just get a Jet City but thanks for the offer. The 40 squid cab could be a goer for sure, where are you? Looking forward to more bait!
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 625
    Essex but may be hopping up the M1 to Brum very soon & also Jc 14 or whatever it is for MKeynes
    Cheers Baz
  • longshins said:
    TSL is an option, used to be my main amp believe it or not. Footswitch kept letting me down so I just ran the crunch channel. Regarding the SLO, think I would probably just get a Jet City but thanks for the offer. The 40 squid cab could be a goer for sure, where are you? Looking forward to more bait!
    The footswitch never let me down funnily enough as I heard people have had issues with them. the crunch channel is fab but I actually prefer the clean channel maxed out.
  • I have this for sale. photo imagejpg1_zps875f4013.jpg
  • timmysoft said:
    I have this for sale. photo imagejpg1_zps875f4013.jpg

Yes please.
  • £500, can courier for a little more.
  • Right... I will add it to my list of options. Thanks.