SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS McCarty 10 Top All Rosewood, Year 2000 Reduced

What's Hot
LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
This has been a tough decision, as I love this guitar, but needs must. I have recently spent a small fortune updating console and stageboxes for the business, and that unfortunately has to take priority. 

This is in fantastic condition, and is probably the best playing guitar I have ever had. 

Year 2000, all Indian Rosewood neck, with a dark cherry flame 10 top and MoP birds. Having chatted with a number of dealers with experience of these, the consensus seems to be that they *should* get around £3k but require patience to do so. I'd be happy to let it go for a less than that for an easier sale, so please feel free to try me! 

I'm afraid trades are not really an option atm, as I'm paying off around £4.5k for upgrading the studio / live rig for You Bring The Band. 

The guitar is available to try in my studio (Huddersfield) at full beans if required, although I can post, and have a proper guitar box. Fees for posting to be discussed as part of the sale. 

It comes with the original case (with age appropriate marks on the outside, but in full working order and pristine inside). 

The guitar itself is in great condition for a 22 year old guitar, and shows no sign of fretwear and only very minor age related swirling in a couple of places. 

Reduced to £2600

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments