SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRS Silver Sky (sold), Suhr Classic S Antique (sold), Eastman T64v, Gretsch G5420T (sold)

What's Hot
sergiosergio Frets: 116
edited March 2023 in Guitars £
A couple of recent acquisitions require making some space. First, there's this Suhr Classic S. It is as great a guitar as any other Suhr, with no issues, and a very nice relic Olympic White nitro finish. Comes with the original Suhr gig bag. Came from the forum at £1650 , so that's its price. SOLD

Second, is this 2016 Gretsch G5420T in Aspen Green. Bought it as a way to test the Gretsch waters, but I now have upgraded to a Pro line one so this is surplus. It is a nice guitar to play that shows the quality of these Korean instruments. It is quite light due to it's hollowness, its Blacktron pickups roar beautifully, and stays in tune quite well even with moderate use of the Bigsby - probably aided by the upgraded Compton bridge (original lost to the mists of time). It's never left the house and is in very nice condition, with one superficial lacquer crack next to the nut, a 3mm impact in the back of the neck that must have been repaired as it cannot be felt by touch, and a 1cm crack next to the plug - oh, and the front guitar strap button doesn't lock well into the screw. Comes with a suprisingly nice Thomann soft case. £500 £250 until I get the pickup sorted, see last post. SOLD

Third is a PRS Silver Sky in Midnight Rose and rosewood fretboard. Not a mark in the body or neck, biggest flat is a tiny nick on top of the headstock. Comes with original bag and papers. £1650 SOLD

Both guitars have soft bags so collection or meeting somewhere in London for pickup is preferred, but we can discuss posting. Trades, there's nothing in particular I'm looking at the moment but feel free to reach out!

Addition: an Eastman T64v in very good condition. Plays beautifully and the Lollar P90 have an awesome growl through my Fender Champ. This guitar has a very smooth, dark and even ebony board, and the finish on the body is the nicest feeling of any guitar I've ever tried. There's one area where the finish has rubbed next to the pots, and a ding (or missed finish from factory?) in the inner part of the treble horn, and a superficial scratch on the headstock. Comes with original case and paperwork. More pics at https://imgur.com/a/Q3giLIL, price is £950

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I hope the Suhr goes to someone here rather than a flipper. People are always posting WTB threads for Suhrs here, so at that price there should be demand.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sergiosergio Frets: 116
    edited August 2022
    I hope it goes to someone here too. I've uploaded a couple of extra pics to answer some questions I've had: pickups are ML Standard, and weights 8lb1oz/3.66Kg.
    Bump!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I just found out that the Gretsch neck pickup is broken - it produces sound but the volume is very, very low. I'm planning on taking it to a luthier next week to fix, but if someone is keen on doing it themselves I'll sell it for £250 until then. Good opportunity if you were planning on upgrading electronics, I guess?

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
    I’d love the Gretsch if you can post? 

• richyleerichylee Frets: 15
    I have an ibanez az2204 in rose gold for trade 
    Thanks for the offer but not for me.
    And a wee bump for the Suhr and the Gretsch.
    Gretsch on hold, and bump for the Suhr.
    Bumping a nice Suhr
    edited January 2023
    Bump for the Suhr and added a PRS. Get your Strats here!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Any interest in a 2006 Gibson Les Paul Classic?
    Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately that burst is a bit too red for me.
  • sergio said:
    Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately that burst is a bit too red for me.
    No probs 
  • Would you be interested in a trade for the SS ? I’ve got a Music Man Cutlass HSS in Ghostwood with a shell pickguard and rosewood fretboard? (EBMM Mono case too). 
    Thanks for the offer, but it's not what I'm looking form.

Added an Eastman T64v that will surely be missed. Since some people have asked for weights through private message, here they are:
    • Suhr Classic S Antique 3.65Kg
    • PRS Silver Sky 3.23Kg
    • Eastman T64v 2.57Kg

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3374
    Someone needs to buy my Hamer Eclipse, I’ve serious GAS for that Eastman -the red t64s always look the best. 

Looks a lovely collection you are moving on.
    Bump
  • Do Suhr guitars have an HSS rout as standard?
    According to this post in TGP it seems so, but I haven't checked on this guitar... https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/suhr-classic-pro-sss-routed-for-humbucker.1768757/#post-23057643
    Suhr gone to a better place.