SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ARCHIVED: Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Artisan Caballo Tono Ligero Telecaster

imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3901
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
A very special guitar but just not for me.  Taken in trade.  Condition is excellent with light superficial marks under scrutiny.  Comes with case and all the original tags, paperwork, etc.

Can be posted at cost.  Otherwise, collect from CA4.

Will consider trades.

IMG-9994 IMG-9995 IMG-9996 IMG-9997 IMG-9998 IMG-9999IMG-0001 IMG-0002 IMG-0003 IMG-0004
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
    edited August 2022
    This used to be mine and it’s a stunning looking guitar. It weighs around seven and a half pounds iirc. I sold it on here only last month and it seems to be changing hands rather frequently, I don’t know why as it’s a beauty! GLWTS.
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richierichie Frets: 90
    As the latest owner I can absolutely confirm its a really great guitar and I only had it a few weeks, but the opportunity came up to get a hollowbody ii and we agreed a trade on the guitars
  • …the opportunity came up to get a hollowbody ii and we agreed a trade on the guitars
    And I’m fickle!

My band, Red For Dissent
    edited August 2022
    And I thought I was fickle in only keeping this for two months! 

What did you trade it for, out of interest?
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • And I thought I was fickle in only keeping this for two months! . 
    @fretfinder It was an equitable trade that suited all concerned. @richie hardly lost out. 

My band, Red For Dissent
    edited August 2022
    And I thought I was fickle in only keeping this for two months! . 
    @fretfinder It was an equitable trade that suited all concerned. @richie hardly lost out. 
    I suspect @richie reckons he didn’t lose out at all! The best trades are when each side thinks they’re the one who’s done better out of the deal! 
  • richierichie Frets: 90
    edited August 2022
    I am well pleased! What did you trade it for?