SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted for now: Black MIJ Les Paul Custom

Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 409
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Update: Sorted hopefully, have bought an Edwards LP-130-CD

New project I'm working on clearly needs a new guitar, as it's pop punk, there's only one choice.

So I'm after a Les Paul Custom, preferably black, also binding yellowed. Orville, Navigator, Tokai, Greco etc. Preferably a higher end model, bonus for Nitro finish. Condition not a problem as long as frets good and no electrical issues. 

Budget will be around £1-1.3k

Will have to be delivered unless you live near Cornwall.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 409
    bump
  • Vintage-T said:
    New project I'm working on clearly needs a new guitar, as it's pop punk, there's only one choice.

So I'm after a Les Paul Custom, preferably black, also binding yellowed. Orville, Navigator, Tokai, Greco etc. Preferably a higher end model, bonus for Nitro finish. Condition not a problem as long as frets good and no electrical issues. 

Surely you mean an S-type with an Hxx configuration then?? ;)

p.s. I have a superb Greco LPC that ticks most of the boxes and is well-below your budget, but that's because it's Korean rather than Japanese. Shame really, as I'm in Cornwall semi-regularly too so could deliver.
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 409
    Vintage-T said:

Surely you mean an S-type with an Hxx configuration then?? ;)

p.s. I have a superb Greco LPC that ticks most of the boxes and is well-below your budget, but that's because it's Korean rather than Japanese. Shame really, as I'm in Cornwall semi-regularly too so could deliver.

PAH!

Seriously though, I have no need for any more strats!

The Greco looks great, I think I'm being a bit fussy, but I'm going to go for one with the yellowed binding, cos...y'know, that stuff matters :/ 
  • Hehe no worries at all! I know what you mean, the super-yellowed ones are neat but I do like the yellowing and cracking that's happened on this one, even without being nitro. I've been in two minds to sell it at all tbh, it's a damned good LP and will only get replaced with another LPC anyway... which seems a bit pointless!