SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Snap Dragon Traxe Sky- UK Made - Sold

TimBloomerTimBloomer Frets: 28
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
A bit of an unusual one, but useful for anyone traveling a lot. A folding travel guitar, with passive pickup, but with a 24inch scale length and 20 frets. It's pretty cool, but I no longer have the need for it. It is provided with the expandable travel bag, which was an extra at the time. This is the older model, so it is open grain wood, rather than the solid colours of the newer models. 

A few quotes from the manufacturers' website. 
The Traxe was designed to comfortably fit within airline hand luggage limits and generate ample acoustic volume for personal use and, if your audience is a bit bigger, just plug into an amp or house PA to make your presence felt.
With a 24 inch scale, 20 fret maple fingerboard, the Traxe is just as comfortable and easy to play as a more conventional guitar, with a great resonant acoustic tone you take around the world.

I have just put on a set of D'addario strings and it plays well. Some slight marking on rear heel of the neck, which I have pictured. 

£140 collected from Newcastle Upon Tyne, or can post at cost. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments