SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS Custom 22 2014 Faded Whale Blue Stoptail

What's Hot
CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Along with my JMP, this is another one that I'm not really sure why I'm selling.  This and that JMP are probably the best sound I've had.

This is by far my favourite of all the PRS guitars I've owned.

Its a 2014 model.  I don't know the full specs of the 2014 Customs but this one has:

Gen 3 Tuners
Pattern Neck
57/08 pickups
Stoptail bridge

Not sure if it's the pickups in particular but the guitar handles so many styles.

The overall condition is really good but it has a black back and neck which do show up almost every little imperfection.  The pictures show the worst of it and a couple of little chips, again on the back.

I don't have the hang tag and it comes with a Hiscox flight case rather than a PRS one.

I'm looking for £1,575 including delivery.  Happy to take a bit less if anyone can do a collection/meet up near Redhill, Surrey.

I'm not really looking for trades but happy for people to make me an offer.  I had been thinking about picking up a Marshall DSL40cr, JVM 215c or similar combo.

Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/j6WKnTf
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Man that's a beauty 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    I'm loving that.
  • tabanotabano Frets: 100
    Nice!!
  • Lovely
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5266
    Yep…..that’s all shades of lovely ❤️
  • BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 3332
    I've a 2014 C22 hardtail they are fantastic. Very reasonable price! GLWS
  • CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    Thanks all. It certainly is a cracker of a guitar all round.
  • variplexivariplexi Frets: 113
    Great pickups 57/08!
  • alanohaganalanohagan Frets: 121
    Jeez that’s really nice 
  • AlunAlun Frets: 142
    Oh wow, that is probably my dream PRS right there. If I could sell on my CE quick enough and pay the difference I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.
  • Alun said:
    Oh wow, that is probably my dream PRS right there. If I could sell on my CE quick enough and pay the difference I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.
    Pics?  :)
  • AlunAlun Frets: 142
    Alun said:
    Pics?  :)

Here ya go. Taken on the day I got it, the colour varies depending on the angle in the light, quite often looks darker than this. Absolutely adore this guitar but always thought if I ever got a more expensive PRS it would be in Faded Whale Blue, absolutely my favourite finish from them and generally I prefer stoptails to trems. Anyways don't want to distract from OP's sale! Not 100% sure I'd make the swap but it'd be damn tempting.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for the kind comments everyone.  Had some interesting trade offers but the guitar is still available.  Happy to listen to cash offers from anyone able to collect or meet nearby.
  • CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    edited September 2022
    I am looking out for a PRS hardcase to sweeten the deal, as that seems to have put a few people off.  I'm also happy to listen to any trades that involve Marshall amps.