SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Millman T style build; Mono gig bag

pjfpjf Frets: 332
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Until last week this was a really great guitar and I’m sure it will be again soon. No, there is nothing wrong with it - the only reason for sale is that I have had the guys at Feline move the pickups and circuitry into a different tele style guitar with a different finish and neck wood, so this is now surplus to requirements.

Bought from the forum 5 years ago - original sale thread here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/93319/telecaster-1-piece-swamp-ash-don-mare-pups-r-w-board-hiscox-case-sold

Body: one piece swamp ash, oil finish (might be wrong but feels like Osmo oil to me). Lovely natural colour that seems to have darkened a bit over time with exposure to sunlight. It has picked up a few knocks and dings, especially around the edges, but nothing serious. There are also four small screw holes from where the jack socket was swapped for an electrosocket jack, they haven’t bothered me enough to get them filled in but that would be possible.

Neck: maple with rosewood board, very little if any fret wear, rolled edges, modern C profile, satin finish. Very smooth and really lovely to play.

Parts: I am no builder but from what I understand, all this guitar is missing is pickups, circuitry and volume/tone/selector knobs. Apart from that, good to go. It has tuners, string tree, Millman scratchplate (very clean, I don't use a pick), strap knobs, string ferrules, control plate, bridge, upgraded Glendale steel saddles (plus spare brass ones), electrosocket jack, neck plate (I will replace this with a new one as this has my initials on it).

Mono M80 padded gig bag: Ash colour, barely ever used, excellent+ condition, £140 new price.

I would prefer to sell this as a full, near-complete build along with the Mono gig bag so someone can drop new pickups etc. in and get playing. It will come with a brand new set of D’Addario 10s which is what it is set up for. If needs must however I may be persuaded to part it out separately.

Price: £550. Collection from around Esher, Surrey, or meet around London Bridge in the week, or postage/delivery at buyers expense TBD.

Full photos here: https://imgur.io/a/hgglWMb

Oh and she plays like butter!!

Guitar is on hold pending funds, thanks. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom