SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Musicman - Axis/Luke/Cutlass/??

What's Hot
dave5150dave5150 Frets: 27
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
Went to Guitarguitar in Camden today to try some PRS and in the end my favourite guitar there was a secondhand Axis. Unfortunately it was a bit overly dinged and overly priced.

It's gotten me hankering for a Musicman, though...

Mainly looking for an Axis Super Sport (no Floyd which is sacrilege on an EVH guitar, and with 5150 in my username, but I spent years breaking stings live with a Floyd and I just don't fancy it any more!). Also a Luke but not the L1 with a Floyd. 
Would consider a Cutlass, preferably HSS.

Potentially open so something else but I'm looking at maybe up to the £1800 mark - could maybe go a bit higher for the right guitar but not that much higher so don't go sending me pics of your sexy BFRs. Not sure on prices these days so maybe that won't get me much but only one way to find out!

Live in north Oxfordshire and work in London - would prefer cash in person to save on Paypal fees to keep my guitar funds higher!
I do drive so could meet halfway to somewhere if that works out.

Thanks!
David
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments