SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] FS: ESP Flying V

Dave8Dave8 Frets: 341
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
I bought this last year to scratch an itch it turns out I no longer have... for the pointy flying Vs.

This is an ESP V-II, I believe from 2012.

The bridge and machine heads have been swapped out for the gold equivalent of the same make/model (OFR bridge & Gotoh locking machine heads).

It is in good condition - there are some of the normal fin dings (see pictures) and it comes with the SKB case.

The pickups are the EMG Het Set. Currently the pot next to the bridge humbucker is not wired in - the EMG QC pot is in there, just not connected. The additional 2 cables to connect it up will be provided in the case, or I can connect it up if wanted.

I'm looking for £1600 for this, collection from Huddersfield preferred... get in touch if you want to talk about possibly meeting or a courier (packaging up to the point id be happy shipping may be a long shot though).

More pics here

Thanks,
Dave
0reaction image LOL 15reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments