SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Superstrat Guitars

What's Hot
NightswanNightswan Frets: 1525
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Hi,

I'm the market for Superstrat guitars. The more lurid and pointy the better!! 

Interested in: Ibanez J Custom/USRG/Prestige models, Jackson USA, Old School MIJ Charvels (toothpaste logo era preferred..750XL, 650XL, 475 Deluxe etc), Caparison, BC Rich (USA only, Gunslinger or ST-III) Kramer USA ( ESP made...1986-1989), Vandermeij, Mayones, Blackmachine, MKR, Rusti, GNG, Skervesen, Ran, KxK, Red Layer, Ronciswall etc.

Hit me up if you have anything for sale! Paypal Goods and Services payment only! I have tons of references available from Jemsite, Sevenstring etc.

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I’m selling one of these.. https://ibanez.fandom.com/wiki/RG3270

let me know if you’re interested and I can send pics.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hassleham said:
    I’m selling one of these.. https://ibanez.fandom.com/wiki/RG3270

let me know if you’re interested and I can send pics.
    I have the RG3270M version of that mate but thanks for the offer!
  • I have a rg3550 mz in yellow
  • bddbuk said:
    I have a rg3550 mz in yellow

I have one of those with Evo's in it. I might still be interested. I think we actually spoke on the phone about your guitar a while back.
  • StephenB said:
    Have been looking at it. Shoot me a PM please Stephen.
  • I have an Ibanez RG1508 - from the first ever run of J custom guitars.
    https://i.imgur.com/fIkqGDl.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jaymenon said:
    I have an Ibanez RG1508 - from the first ever run of J custom guitars.
    https://i.imgur.com/fIkqGDl.jpg
    That's a nice piece. Shoot me a price on it. Thanks.
  • shobetshobet Frets: 180
    edited September 2022
    I have a Burgundy mist Charvel model 6 with the pre toothpaste logo I could be parted from. 

Pic is several years old, but it's only been out of its gig-bag a handful of time since. 

Do ursus deposit feculence in the thicket?

Here endeth the lesson. 
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • shobet said:
    I have a Burgundy mist Charvel model 6 with the pre toothpaste logo I could be parted from. 

Pic is several years old, but it's only been out of its gig-bag a handful of time since. 
    Shoot me a price please. Thanks!
  • PM'D
  • @shobet I want that Star Wars guitar case...  where did you get it?
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• shobetshobet Frets: 180
    @shobet I want that Star Wars guitar case...  where did you get it?
    It came wrapped around a Star Wars Fernandes ;)
    Do ursus deposit feculence in the thicket?

Here endeth the lesson. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • AlunAlun Frets: 139
    edited September 2022
    It's currently missing a tremolo arm (hopefully got a replacement on the way shortly) but I've been thinking about selling this on for a while if it's of interest. It's a Yamaha RGX 620DZ - a curious thing that had a clever take on the locking trem system so that you didn't have to use tools to change strings. It was called the Finger Clamp system and consists of a turnable key to unlock the nut and individual flip-up latches for each string at the bridge.

I've had this thing for a very long time but have basically never played it, just completely went off shred music and never went back. So it's in extremely good condition for a guitar of this age (it looks almost new). Typical example of Yamaha's more experimental but ultimately unsuccessful electrics. The finish is technically described as translucent grey but it has more of a dark green hue to it while the back is a very dark brown.

Can't completely remember the specs but I think the pickups are Yamaha's own Alnico V, and pretty sure the body is alder. The maple top is just a veneer sadly but still looks pretty good.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Alun said:
    It's currently missing a tremolo arm (hopefully got a replacement on the way shortly) but I've been thinking about selling this on for a while if it's of interest. It's a Yamaha RGX 620DZ - a curious thing that had a clever take on the locking trem system so that you didn't have to use tools to change strings. It was called the Finger Clamp system and consists of a turnable key to unlock the nut and individual flip-up latches for each string at the bridge.

I've had this thing for a very long time but have basically never played it, just completely went off shred music and never went back. So it's in extremely good condition for a guitar of this age (it looks almost new). Typical example of Yamaha's more experimental but ultimately unsuccessful electrics. The finish is technically described as translucent grey but it has more of a dark green hue to it while the back is a very dark brown.

Can't completely remember the specs but I think the pickups are Yamaha's own Alnico V, and pretty sure the body is alder. The maple top is just a veneer sadly but still looks pretty good.

Very nice piece. Shoot me a price please.
  • xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1116

1996 Carvin DC127C, not on your list but these are fantasic guitars, i just don't get on with the 24.75" scale...
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Gizmo said:
    1996 Carvin DC127C, not on your list but these are fantasic guitars, i just don't get on with the 24.75" scale...
    Shoot me a price on that please Gizmo. Cheers.
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3588
    Gizmo said:

Did you end up selling this? I'm a sucker for that scale, trem, and 24 frets. 
  • JimmyedsJimmyeds Frets: 15
    Mij charvel socal, dimarzios, blue, lush. Available
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom