SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Ibanez Prestige MIJ RG2620qm sapphire blue £775

What's Hot
James1981James1981 Frets: 152
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
Ibanez sold pending viewing 16/12 - sold 16/12 @ 20:10 to a lovely gent from the forum. 

Starting with a little disclosure- I purchased this around a month ago from another Forum member who was exceptionally nice throughout the whole process. I bought it as the Caparison I really wanted was sold. In a strange turn of events it’s now available again and it’s a bucket list guitar for me (no judgements please  ) This, bought on a slight whim is now back in the market. 
Asking only what I paid including collection etc. 
update- price for Ibanez now £775 reduced from £900 on the forum. Advertised elsewhere for more. 

Rare MIJ prestige RG series guitar from 2004. Exceptional condition throughout, with all case candy present.
The is a prestige line RG with a quilted maple top (no veneer) on a mahogany body with cream binding. Beautiful deep quilt which is difficult to photograph but a very lush dark blue. Edge pro Trem system in cosmo black for amazing tuning stability- no tarnishing to the bridge or saddles. Gotoh tuners in matching finish. Has dimarzio made IBZ RG pickups which are medium high output like a Steve Morse signature or super distortion but a little warmer. Position 2 on the 3 way switch gives a true single coil sound. 3 piece ultra neck which is19.5mm at the first fret so not as thin as the wizard necks but definitely slender - it’s superbly smooth but with enough grip to allow comfortable chording. Rosewood board with 24 perfect jumbo frets. 
Any checks/demo welcome. I am based in Ripponden West Yorkshire and viewing welcome. True classic RG!
Any questions please ask

trades considered would be towards a PRS CE24 (ideally fireburst red),  or possibly a nice Fender strat USA 

**ESP sold 02/11 @ 19:10 to a member of the forum***
ESP LTD elite eclipse See thru black MIJ
See thru black finished ESP ltd elite eclipse 1. Very rare MIJ eclipse model made for 1 year before being rebranded as Eii (and quite a large price increase). 
In near immaculate condition and supplied in original branded hard case.
This is the eclipse shape with 24 XJ frets and a thin U profile neck. Fitted with brushed chrome EMG 66 and 57s it covers pretty much every genre and while great under heavy gain, retaining clarity, they also do subtle better than you may imagine. Has a more passive pickup quality. Body is mahogany with a flamed maple top and rose wood board. ESP inlay at the 12th fret and flags on the rest of the neck.
Top notch hardware with Gotoh magnum locking tuners, Gotoh TOM bridge in darkened chrome finish (with little/no tarnishing). 24.75 inch scale length. 
Selling to fund a single cut PRS so trades welcome (will add monies as required).
Any questions just ask. 
£850 on the forum

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• This is a very good guitar in great condition. GLWS. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump - trade option added
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 152
    edited September 2022
    Feeling a little disheartened by the current economic disaster being perpetrated by an man who captain the ship on octonauts? This Ibanez will happy guide you to happiness  happy to discuss offers. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
    Bump
    To the top 
    Happy to listen to close offers
    Bump
    edited October 2022
    Happy to talk close offers or trades 
    ESP added
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3868
    Can I get a full-length pic of the ESP including the headstock pls? 
    @Loobs further images added. Due to lighting the full length image makes it look solid black - it’s not so I have added a couple of close up shots. Added a headstock shot too
    edited October 2022
    Open to offers and trades on either/both 
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2515
    Which Caparison is it you want? Those RGs are one of the few ways of getting the "Petrucci" switch config without actually getting a JPM.
    @DLM - I am now the proud owner of a Horus (in oiled walnut) which is spot on! I am sure I will also try for one of the CL series with a fixed neck at some point.
    You are spot on about the Petrucci config - it’s a superb RG
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2515
    Excellent! I always thought those looked super cool, but the only one I could find to try was the HGS one, which didn't do it for me. Please post pics!
    edited October 2022
    @DLM ;

Love it albeit I am changing the pickups for BKs not sure exactly which ones but will seek there advice. The current ones are good but very midrange focused and slightly flubby at the bottom end. Nailbomb could very well address that 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump - prices reduced. 
    Halloween (nearly) bump- travelling down the M1 tomorrow so drop off/meet possible