SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Gibson 330/335/345/355 in Olive drab

What's Hot
DumodalDumodal Frets: 538
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Again I'm the crazy olive drab guy, if you have any of the Gibson ES in olive drab and want to sell, please hit me up with a DM or comment here. 

I'm based in London but I can arrange a courier or meet up on a reasonable distance for both of us.

P.S. No Chris Cornell model as I can't afford it!

Thank you!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DumodalDumodal Frets: 538
    Bump
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It’s not olive drab but I’ve a lovely 330 listed at what I think is a very fair price.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    It’s not olive drab but I’ve a lovely 330 listed at what I think is a very fair price.
    Hey there, thank you for the offer your is absolutely gorgeous and very good price!

Unfortunately I'm only looking for Olive drab as it is my favourite colour (Sherwood Green also) so I'm trying to make a collection with this colour.

Just in case where are you located, I might send your info to a friend who was looking for a 330 months ago.

Cheers!
  • Hi @Dumodal - Cumbria but can post. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    Hi @Dumodal - Cumbria but can post. 
    Thank you!
    Bump
    Still looking for one, show me your green guitars, In fact I have a CS Strat in Mystic Pine that I can trade too.
  • spir4Lspir4L Frets: 89
    I think I saw a Olive drab collings i-30 available somewhere but I don't remember exactly which shop! That was wonderful tho :)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    I had and stupidly sold an Olive 345. 

Frost Blue has taken its place!

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16413
    people are asking so much premium for the Drab Green that you are better to simply buy a good guitar and get it refinished
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 7285
    tFB Trader
    Dumodal said:
    Still looking for one, show me your green guitars,
    Solid body but I think it suits the colour

• Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1667
    edited October 2022
    Hattigol said:

That’s hideous. You should sell it to me immediately so you never have to set eyes on it again.

Seriously though, it’s bloody lovely guitar you’ve got there. I remember missing the boat on one on here a couple of years back and it still haunts me.

Although a 345 in Olive for OP would be a stunner as well!
    Thanks mate. But honestly, it's so vile, I couldn't bring myself to make you look at it. Appreciate the offer though  ;)
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2022
    Dominic said:
    people are asking so much premium for the Drab Green that you are better to simply buy a good guitar and get it refinished
    Yes I saw one on Reverb 355 with a pretty terrible fixed headstock break, the person wanted £4k and wouldn't go any lower, No CoA and no original case, so no way Jose.

Heck I can even pay for a M2M with the prices they are asking for those which are ridiculous.

I am hoping Gibson brings the Special Editions they are making right now with a bunch of Standard models but in Olive Drab or like you said just refinish a nice 335.

• Hattigol said:

@Hattigol I wonder if that is my old 345! Does it have a tiny amount of hanger rash on one side on the neck? If so, I bought it from a small dealer in Worthing at the beginning of the first lockdown. Such a regret selling that thing!
    Hattigol said:

@Hattigol I wonder if that is my old 345! Does it have a tiny amount of hanger rash on one side on the neck? If so, I bought it from a small dealer in Worthing at the beginning of the first lockdown. Such a regret selling that thing!
    Don't think it's yours. The guy I got it off bought it then never played it so it's effectively brand new.

Wonderful guitar, although my ES addiction has got out of hand so something's going to have to go at some point...
    CMW335 said:
    Thank you mate! That price though is not realistic (I know they are resellers) I already asked for M2M prices and they come around of what they are asking for that same guitar. 

It's a shame they don't take part exchange too.

Thanks again!