SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Telecaster Body

What's Hot
DrBobDrBob Frets: 3021
edited September 2014 in Guitars £
Morning all,

Soooo, following on from @Zodiac51's thread about his Partscaster build & how impressed he was with he body he got from
James Guitar parts over on ebay I went & had a look & subsequently got a bit over excited & bought this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TELE-guitar-body-1-8-Kg-2-piece-Alder-400725-/261586988503?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=oq1MMHNckftdI%2BuE7%2B5bwBJOx3A%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Does look lovely, only thing is that I have absolutely no use for it whatsoever and I am a bit skint at the mo so does anyone else want it
I've paid £50 delivered for it, it occurs to me if I get shot of it today I may be able to get it posted direct to you, in which instance I'll take the tenner hit for being an over excitable child and pass it on for £40, as of tomorrow the price may go back up !

Cheers

Rob
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments