SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRS DGT Gold Top (Moons) (SOLD)

What's Hot
mikeslmikesl Frets: 139
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
PRS DGT Gold Top (Moons) 2015 (SOLD)

Whittling down the guitars - keeping my 10 Top DGT so, this absolute beauty is up for grabs.

In overall excellent condition with only a small mark in maple cap binding and a 1” tiny crack in the surface lacquer (both of which I’ve shown in attached photos).

If you’re looking in then you’ll know the DGT specs. Comes with original hard case and paperwork/hang tag. 

£2,050 ono (No Trade Offers - thank you)
 I’m in Northumberland.

Any questions or genuine interest - please drop me a private msg. Many thanks - Mike

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wowser!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18174
    tFB Trader
    I have one just like it and it's my favourite ever guitar.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dcgdcg Frets: 243
    I have one just like it and it's my favourite ever guitar.
    What he said...I've had 5 DGTs over the years since they were introduced, and - whilst guitars may come and go - my 2008 DGT Goldtop with moons is the keeper.  Someone should pounce on this, tout suite...
  • Wow what a corker and a bargain to boot. Prices have risen massivly these past couple of years in general but especially DGT’s. I’d have this myself if i didnt have one already.

• That's the one

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • Probably the only PRS that I would buy again
  • mikeslmikesl Frets: 139
    (SOLD - PENDING) - thank you for the messages and comments. 
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3389
    Nice one and that was my favourite guitar on the forum for this year. I wish I had the readies
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
    Thanks to @mikesl for selling this to me, and what a great guy he is to deal with. Amazing guitar it is too!