SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

**Traded** Suhr Classic Custom order

northern_guitnorthern_guit Frets: 57
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
A hard decision to let this super cool looking Suhr go, but let it go I will as it doesn’t get played. Shocking I know !!

The last and first owner had it custom made. He had modified electronics ( see spec sheet for the purpose of push / push tone controls ), reverse headstock and different pups. He paid just under three grand for it.
It’s a Suhr so the quality and playability is without question or doubt, it’s simply superb.

There are a couple of very small dings which I’ve tried to picture. There is also a small area of very light buckle rash. This would T-Cut out easily if it bothers. My camera would not pick this up no matter how much I tried. There are a couple of scuffs on the excellent US made C&G hard case. Aside from that, the guitar is very very clean.

Ideally, I’d like to sell the guitar but I’m open to a part trade. For something interesting only though. Like a JV Strat or any Fender Strat or Tele. Nothing pointy and no amps. 

Collection preferred from Chesterfield or Leeds but I can ship anywhere via courier if needs be. I don’t mind a reasonable drive to meet either. 

If you need more images or have questions, just message me. 

£2200 buys it.

I’ve just spotted a dink on the end of the headstock. I didn’t know until I saw the photo ha ha on that basis £2150.

https://i.imgur.com/S328Ong.jpg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments