SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Fender Player Telecaster - Black

Hi all,

I’ve been on the look out for a black telecaster and while looking around tried a Fender Player series in my local music shop. They’re selling for £619 there and it’s a stretch out my range.

Before I close and get myself an on older MIM in the next couple of weeks I was wondering if anyone had one they are interested in selling and would like to send me an offer? I’m Manchester based but sometimes travel for work to the major cities.

Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4824
    Definitely black?
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • I've got one I 've been thinking about selling. It's an MIM and about 3 years old. It's not been played much, less than my other guitars, so it's in pretty fine order save for the top hat on the selctor switch which fell off and I lost! Easily replaceable. I'll photgraph it tomorrow when there is some light if you are interested.
  • rlw said:
    Definitely black?
    Ideally! Strongly leaning towards but happy to open a chat
  • I've got one I 've been thinking about selling. It's an MIM and about 3 years old. It's not been played much, less than my other guitars, so it's in pretty fine order save for the top hat on the selctor switch which fell off and I lost! Easily replaceable. I'll photgraph it tomorrow when there is some light if you are interested.
    Definitely interested, no rush but look forward to it.

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• rlwrlw Frets: 4824
    rlw said:
    Definitely black?
    Ideally! Strongly leaning towards but happy to open a chat
    I have an immaculate Tidepool/maple neck Tele, with new Fender locking tuners, which I will be selling when I get back from holiday this weekend, along with a similar Strat.  I was going to ask £400 for the Tele.  I'm in York.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • Not that easy to photograph a black gloss finish but aside from a bit of dust I can't see any marks on this guitar. It's not been played that much and only at home. 
    Serial number is MX18132275
    Definitely interested, no rush but look forward to it.
    Any thoughts?