SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - PR (Paul Richardson) Guitars SCR - Gibson SG Custom & PRS Santana 10-top now sold

What's Hot
TomAtkinsonMusicTomAtkinsonMusic Frets: 5
edited October 2022 in Guitars £

Owned by myself since it was built (2015), used on less than 10 gigs in total. I’ve had a lot of guitars through my fickle hands through the years but this one REALLY is a unique and special instrument. Collection preferred but can post. 

£1500

More info on PR Guitars here -

https://m.facebook.com/PRguitars.uk/

Here’s the original blurb from Paul -

This guitar is a bit special, none of the wood has been stained, the Ebony fretboard really is that black. Real Mother of pearl inlays.

The one piece ribbon Mahogany body is a lovely dark colour not like the cheap crap they use today.

The neck is a bit of a Brian May thing as it is the wood that came off my parents wardrobes and is known to be at least 75 years old. The top is Pommele Sapele with a Rosewood sunburst.

The sound of this guitar is amazing, it rings like a bell but is very warm in tone which is down to the very special woods used on this guitar.

I've been making this guitar in secret so I could have a guitar to sell instead of them all been snapped up before I put them up for sale.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments