SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Sold* FS Fender Custom Shop LTD '50s Vibra Telecaster Heavy Relic Aged Butterscotch Blonde

What's Hot
DumodalDumodal Frets: 538
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
I am selling my beautiful Fender custom shop Vibra Tele Limited edition, its basically a case queen, played a handful of times, is a thing of beauty, a highly well-made heavy relic, Substantial but comfortable 57 Soft V neck, set up from factory was superb, barely goes out of tune with the Bigsby unless you dive bomb but that's not the purpose of a Bigsby. 

Seth Lover pickup on the neck, creamy, warm and fantastic sounding, hand-wound Black guard Tele bridge which is one of the best Tele bridge pickups (They go for £300 or more on their own). wiring has a stacked pot so when the neck is engaged the 500k pot is engaged and when the bridge is engaged it goes to the 250k so there is no muddiness or brightness, everything is balanced. 

This is a work of art and the best Tele I have ever played, sad to see her go but life gets in the way sometimes. comes with the COA, shop floor traveller, unopened case candy, Fender leather Strap and original Custom shop Tweed case. These guitars were almost £4k back in 2019.

I am based in London but I can travel or meet at a reasonable distance.

Price: £2900 NOW!

Trades: I am not in the market for any particular guitar unless you have an Olive drab 330/335/345/355.

Any questions please DM me.

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments