SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE/WITHDRAWN - Keefy's Tremolo Treasure Trove

KeefyKeefy Frets: 2364
edited December 2022 in FX £
Having recently acquired a Walrus Monument I am reluctantly having to clear some space on That Pedal Shelf (TM). Consequently the following analog tremolo pedals are up for sale (no trades thanks):

(1) Subdecay Vagabond

Offers the choice of Harmonic mode (think brown-panel Fender) or Bias (i.e. amplitude - think black-panel Fender). As well as the usual Speed and Intensity Controls there is Volume (boost or cut) and Drift. The latter either slows down or speeds up the tremolo rate according to the strength of the input signal. The emphasis here is on amp-style tremolo rather than trying to imitate a Univibe! The Intensity control is very powerful, making the pedal capable of everything from subtle wavering to full-on stutter.

Switching is mechanical true bypass, and the status LED flashes in time with the LFO when engaged. Operates from 9-18V DC via a standard Boss-type power adaptor (no battery option).

In excellent condition, boxed with user guide. There is hook velcro on the base but I can remove this and fit small non-slip rubber feet if you prefer.

£125 posted in the UK.

(2) Dazatronyx Optical Tremolo

As far as I know, a unique design, hand-built in Australia. You don't see many over here.

Controls for Rate, Tuning, and Boost. Tuning is kind of like depth but also affects the overall volume, and you the compensate with the Boost to taste. I can't find this exact pedal online - as far as I can tell it is the same circuit as the original big-box versions (see video below), rather than the later small-box model (which features a flashing LED).

Mechanical true bypass switching. Operates from a standard 9V boss-style adaptor or a PP3 battery.

In excellent condition, and just look at that artwork! No box. No velcro, and I will supply a set of rubber feet so that you have that option.

£85 posted in the UK.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments