SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Vintera ‘50s Telecaster Modified Electric Guitar - Surf Green

What's Hot
webby57webby57 Frets: 2
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
NOW SOLD I got this new in 2019 whilst visiting Absolute Music to buy a PA. I was drawn by the looks as it has a great colour which doesn't show up in the photos. It has a great neck which feels great to play. The modified pickups and switching arrangement give you a much wider rage of tones than a standard Tele and it can go from the classic sharp rhythm tones to a much fuller sound when pickups are switched in series. I've had a lot of fun with it in the studio, it hasn't been gigged. When I bought it I did replace the bridge with a Wilkinson compensated one which improves the intonation and set up no end. There are no marks on the body or neck save the usual marks on the scratch plate from use. It's currently set up with a set of D'Addario XL's.

I'm selling for £600. I will include the Fender gig bag it came with and I may have the cardboard box as well.
Not interested in any swaps as I'm selling to fund another purchase. Shortly after buying this one I was lucky to get another Tele from well known British guitar builder now sadly passed away.

I would prefer collection or you could arrange your own courier. I'm on the South coast of Hampshire.

Updated with pics. Hopefully! :-)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sorry this is the first time I've posted pics. I can post more if requested. 
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
    webby57 said:
    Sorry this is the first time I've posted pics. I can post more if requested. 
    As far as I can tell - you haven't actually posted a picture yet... Nothing showing for me anyhoo.

You might want to have a gander at this

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • McToot said:
    webby57 said:
    As far as I can tell - you haven't actually posted a picture yet... Nothing showing for me anyhoo.

I did follow instructions to post a link from Google Photos. Initially I posted link in the text then realised my error and used the attach image tab. I can see the picture in my view. Can anyone else see it?

I'm going to try to get more pics in a better light so you can see the true colour.
  • Here's one showing the bridge:-
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2945
    Can’t see any, and the link doesn’t work either :(
  • McToot said:
    webby57 said:

Side view:-
  • Thanks for the comments. I've just read the advice not to use google photos. I guess I'll have two find a different solution.
    I tried imgur and it said I can't post from my location. Will try others....
  • I'm back again hopefully with some photos. Thanks to Roland for the helpful post. I'm now trying Flickr as my host.

Let's hope this works!

• Telecaster front image
  • I've copied image address into drop down "image url" but nothing happening.

Here is the link I used:- 52437095993_eeecaf7b6e_b.jpg
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    Close, paste those addresses in to the insert image box and then type a space

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    edited October 2022
    You can edit your original post and insert the images there if you want to keep the thread tidy

• Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey