SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Vintage white LP Junior SOLD

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 318
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
Sadly having to sell due to pricey MOT. 

Excellent newer model Vintage Junior, this colour’s out of stock everywhere. This is a genuinely brilliant guitar - excellent fretwork (where Vintages usually fall down), beautiful fretboard, excellent Wilkinson hardware including locking bridge, Nubone nut, and humbucking P90. 

It’s effortless to play thanks to the satin finish neck and a full pro setup, clean and fret polish. It does have one or two very small marks from gigging but honestly you’ve really got to look hard for them - it’s in great condition. 

The guitar has tons of sustain clean or dirty and is just great fun to play, balancing perfectly on a strap. With the insane prices of LP Juniors these days you truly won’t find a better example for the money. 

£160

Pickup preferred from Caerphilly but I can post for £20.

https://imgur.com/a/s7ZOu9A
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Aww man if I didn't have so many guitars to sell atm I would be all over that as ive wanted one for a while 
  • jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 318
    Aww man if I didn't have so many guitars to sell atm I would be all over that as ive wanted one for a while 
    Ahh go on…you only live once. Unfortunately my life involves driving my small children around so take advantage haha
    Bump - £185 collected, probably £200 all in posted?
    Still here. Make me an offer for this and my Ibanez collected and I’ll knock a fair bit off!