SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

The Damned tix x 2 - 28 October 2022 - GONE

vizviz Frets: 11042
edited October 2022 in Misc £
Anyone wanna buy my Damned tickets for London 28th October?

Eventim Apollo. 

Original lineup. 

I paid £159 what with all the costs, but I'm willing to let them go at "charity" prices - just want to see them used!
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7349
    That'll be a cracking night! 
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8499
    I'm already going to the Brum gig. Had my tickets for two years or more. I'm sure there are still tickets available for most of these gigs
  • vizviz Frets: 11042
    Anyone else? I'm seriously open to offers - be a great shame for these to go to waste! There must be some London Damned fans on here!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 5119
    Eventim Apollo, aka. the Hammersmith Odeon!
    You can park at Westfield for there, can't you?
  • vizviz Frets: 11042
    I dunno, but soz I sold them :(