SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Fender USA Strat Plus 1992

adriangonciarzadriangonciarz Frets: 58
edited October 2022 in Guitars £

Fender Stratocaster Plus has many unique features not found in any other model. From the ash body, through Fender Lace Sensor Gold pickups, to locking tuners and tremstopper. It's a seasoned guitar with plenty of soul, quite strong character, and a bell-like sound. It has some natural compression that supports you as you play but doesn't lose the definition. You can play "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" with pretty accurate sound right off the shelf. Definitely worth your attention if you're up for a less conservative strat with power.

Specifications

• Body: Ash (!)
  • Neck: Maple, C profile
  • Fretboard: rosewood
  • Radius: 9.5"
  • Frets: 22
  • Scale: 25.5"
  • Pickups: Fender Lace Sensor Gold
  • Tuners: Fender, locked
  • Bridge: Fender
  • Relic: no
  • Case: yes
More Photos
Youtube Video

I live in Poland but I have made many transactions here and I can provide recommendations from other users. I have my way of sending guitar to UK safe and tax-free. Hit me up for more photos, video call, or anything you can think of 

PRICE (with shipping): 1350 GBP

Best!
Adrian
Check out my Feedback Thread
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments