SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Peavey HP2 NOS in Deep Ocean Finish £1400 posted.

What's Hot
kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1193
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
Reluctant sale this one but something has came up for sale that I would like. 

This is a reissue of the USA HP special model, which was the guitar Peavey released after EVH jumped ship. 

This model is very similar to the Wolfgang. However the pickups on these were new and custom wound for this model. Plus this guitar has coil taps on both pickups accessed by pulling out the tone control and volume control. The neck was also a slightly different shape on these. 

This has one of the nicest necks I’ve ever played. Both in appearance with the birds eye maple and also in feel.

This is one of the NOS models. Basically Peavey had a lot of parts left over from the original USA run of guitars. These were shipped over to a factory in the Czech Republic where they were assembled and perfected. The NOS models were limited to around 200 or so guitars.

Its very much a looker this guitar and the playability is superb. It’s made to a very high standard. The pickups are superb and split as good as anything I’ve played. Which makes it very versatile.

This example is in excellent condition with no dents or dinks to the finish I can spot. I have fitted a trem stopper in the trem cavity, this is easily removed (It’s a single screw and L bracket)

Frets are in excellent condition.
Its setup with 10-46 gauge. Action is low.
Comes in the original Hardcase with certificate, Allen keys, case keys etc.

More detailed pics will be added tomorrow.

Looking for £1400 inc postage.

Peavey HP2 Electric Guitar Tremolo, Deep Ocean Specs

• 25,5" (648 mm) scale
  • Graphite-reinforced oil-finished neck and fingerboard
  • 22 jumbo frets
  • 15" (381 mm) fingerboard radius
  • Ten degree tilt-back headstock with unique scoop design
  • Staggered ergonomic tuning machine placement with straight string pull
  • Schaller tuning machines with pearloid buttons
  • Locking topnut
  • Switchcraft 3-way toggle switch - Up: Neck / Center: Both / Down: Bridge
  • Peavey design humbucking pickups mounted directly to body
  • Flame-maple/basswood body construction with carved top
  • Cream edge binding
  • Birdseye maple neck and fingerboard is carved to a fast yet comfortable feel
  • Sculpted body/neck heel
  • Peavey licensed Floyd Rose tremolo
  • Master volume
  • Master tone
  • Push pull coil tap capability
  • Easy-access torsion-rod adjustment
  • Hardshell case included
  • Handcrafted in Europe

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom