SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: USA 1974 Telecaster

RickLucasRickLucas Frets: 443
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
Hello there everyone.

I am listing these for a friend and less digitally inclined bandmate who is selling several USA and Japanese Fenders and some other goodies. He has had these two for going on 10 years, but rarely plays them, so it is time to let them go. Both are unmolested and in good condition with Fender cases. No issues. Thanks to @hyperben for asking about the dates. The sunburst is from 1973, now sold, and the blonde from 1974. I think the sunburst may have had a re-fret, as the frets appear a little wide for Fenders, to my eye anyway, but I could be wrong.

Sunburst weighs 7lb 6oz, blonde weighs 7lb 8 oz. Both are reasonable weight, neither boat anchor nor featherweight, just a good weight.

Price £3700 each ono. No trades, thanks.

The guitars are in north Manchester, and collection is preferred, but I'm sure we can sort something out. Feel free to drop me a message to arrange a viewing or make me an offer and I can put you in touch with the seller. Thank you. Rick.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Oh my  <3
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That’s a nice blonde 
  • RickLucasRickLucas Frets: 443
    That’s a nice blonde 
    Tis a belter, I prefer it, but both are lovely. 
    edited November 2022
    I have added some more photos of neck heels and pot codes for those interested:

1973 sunburst sold:
    https://imgur.com/a/QoXQTS4

1974 blonde sold:
    https://imgur.com/a/ySs6CDV
    Bump.
    edited November 2022
    1973 sunburst now sold and 74 blonde sold.
  • I see Rick Henry is now selling the sunburst Tele. I wonder how much the price has gone up.
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • Both sold. Thanks for your interest, people.
  • I see Rick Henry is now selling the sunburst Tele. I wonder how much the price has gone up.
    He seems to be buying a lot off here. Real shame these guitars have gone to a dealer 
    He seems to be buying a lot off here. Real shame these guitars have gone to a dealer 
    I agree in some respects but tbf they have been on here for nearly a month , I really hate it when dealers swoop before anyone even gets to see what’s on offer !
    I agree in some respects but tbf they have been on here for nearly a month , I really hate it when dealers swoop before anyone even gets to see what’s on offer !
    I see Rick Henry is now selling the sunburst Tele. I wonder how much the price has gone up.
    Yes you are right. He did snap up the early 80s reissue tele very quickly on another post. 
    He’s asking 3k for it now 
    Sorry, 3k for the 52 reissue tele