SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Ibanez SV5470F Prestige (MIJ)

Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
Great condition with only a few small marks to the lacquer (& only on the back) and a bit of flaking on the control knobs. 

Check out the blurb online, but the pickups are Ibanez’s ‘True Duo’ system, which is a stacked humbucker next to a single coil, which can be swapped between using the push/pull under the volume knob. Means you have true single coil tones as well as humbuckers. The humbuckers, by the way, are excellent. 

Collection from Ampthill in Bedfordshire, or can post. Happy to meet up within an hour or so too. Potentially interested in trades, but cash preferred. 

£695 ono

More photos here:
https://imgur.com/a/IAuiBMP

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    edited October 2022
    For sale, is it?
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
    usedtobe said:
    For sale, is it?
    Yes mate, hence why there’s a price on it. 
  • BlueStratBlueStrat Frets: 1000
    These are great guitars, I had one a few years back. The ultra slim body is unbelievably light but the tones are massive. And the whammy is excellent
    Best of luck with the sale, and that’sa bargain price 
  • Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
    BlueStrat said:
    These are great guitars, I had one a few years back. The ultra slim body is unbelievably light but the tones are massive. And the whammy is excellent
    Best of luck with the sale, and that’sa bargain price 
    Thanks mate. Agreed, great guitar, but I have my eye on something and I’ve no doubt you know the drill when it comes to GAS :o)
    The trem is amongst the best I’ve ever used. I think the bar is aluminium or something because it’s crazy light weight and so makes the whole thing unbelievably responsive. Hoping for a quick sale, hence the price.