SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Two brand new suits, Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein. BNWT All tags on - £210 & £160 inc!

NeilNeil Frets: 3847
edited October 2022 in Misc £
Two brand new beautiful lightweight suits for sale with tags.

The black Calvin Klein is a 42 regular - 36 waist. The legs of course will need to be hemmed to your length.

£160 inc UK shipping.

A beautiful Ralph Lauren three piece (with waistcoat) in a dark blue with an almost prince of Wales design cloth.

Size is 44 long- 38 waist.

I love this but slightly wrong size for me plus I have others so it's for the chop. The legs of course will need to be hemmed to your length.

The second pic is closest to the real colour as I had to use flash and difficult to reproduce the proper colour..

One of the tags has the original price of $600.

£210 inc UK shipping.

Please don't expect any fancy packaging as I don't have any boxes so I will roll them up in thick plastic bags for shipping.

As usual my pics are not the best as they had to be take indoors but in the flesh the suits are gorgeous.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments