SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 2020 Gibson 1954 Reissue Les Paul R4 Factory Aged 8lbs 1oz

What's Hot
Alex335Alex335 Frets: 134
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
I got this beauty from @hyperben a few weeks back but unfortunately the relationship's not working out quite as i'd hoped.. I mainly favour humbuckerd semis and was hoping this super light weight P-90 wrap tail would change that for me but,
 i find myself much more at home with a 335 
 As much as id love to keep it its a fair chuck of cash invested in a guitar just to sit and look pretty so, heres an opportunity for someone els to enjoy this absolute stunner of a Les Paul 

Neck profile is medium C, measures in the R9 ballpark with with a hair more shoulder but defiantly a slimmer profile than the 2014 R8 i had and that wasn't massive either 

I hope @hyperben doesn't mind me adding a link to the original ad with his top notch pic's of this beauty 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/234688/sold-2020-gibson-1954-reissue-les-paul-r4-factory-aged-8lbs-1oz#latest

£3795

Sale only on this please  

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments