SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Both Sold

What's Hot
DumodalDumodal Frets: 538
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
Selling my Fender Custom Shop, the guitar basically never left the case, I played it a few times and changed the springs for Raw Vintage Springs (Softer feel and more vintage accurate - Originals included).

The guitar was set up by Charlie Chandler's and he did his magic, nice action for a 7.25" radius, and it comes with all the case candy, CoA and Traveller shop print.

I am the only owner and bought it new for almost £4k. I prefer collection (South West London) but if not possible I can pack the guitar if you take responsibility for the shipping and courier.

I'm looking for a healthy £2,950 ovno. Not really looking for trades unless you have an olive drab ES guitar.

Specifications

Body

• Body wood: Two Piece Alder
  • Body style: '60s Strat
  • Finish: Nitro Lacquer

Electronics

• Neck pickup: Hand Wound CS Texas Special
  • Middle pickup: Hand Wound CS Texas Special
  • Bridge pickup: Hand Wound CS Texas Special
  • Wiring: Strat Modern Wiring

Neck

• Neck wood: Maple
  • Neck shape: '63 "C" Strat
  • Neck Construction: Bolt-On
  • Fretboard wood: AAA Rosewood
  • No. of Frets: 21 
  • Fret wire: Jumbo
  • Inlays: Micarta White
  • Fretboard radius: 7.25"
  • Nut width: 1.650"
  • Truss rod: Early '60s

Hardware

• Bridge: Vintage Strat Floating Tremolo
  • Hardware plating: Chrome/Nickel
  • Tuners: Vintage
  • Case: Brown CS Hardcase

Link to gallery: (https://postimg.cc/gallery/bvpXCv3

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DumodalDumodal Frets: 538
    edited October 2022

Selling my Gibson Midtown Standard in good condition, fantastic guitar and a hidden gem, a mix between a 335 and a Les Paul, very versatile with the Burstbuckers 1 and 2.

I changed the knobs, Tip selector and the Truss Rod cover to give it a more classy look (Originals Included), I added too the Nickel pointers.

Condition wise is good, only a small ding/flake in the bottom rear, very subtle Green discolouration on the neck, very common with the Pelham Blue finishes and some discolouration at the end of the binding (See gallery pictures)

No breaks, no fixes, CoA included with the baby guitar photo. The case is in good condition but it does have some wear at the top and it works as it should.

Collection in South West London or I can pack the guitar if you take responsibility for the delivery and courier.

Looking for £1350 ono

Link to the gallery (https://postimg.cc/gallery/xcvstgD)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DumodalDumodal Frets: 538
    Bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom